Re: [OM] Nostalgia and the New World (this newfangled Internet-thingee)

Subject: Re: [OM] Nostalgia and the New World (this newfangled Internet-thingee)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 19:11:15 -0500
My only tie to the high school yearbook was designing the cover for the
school's first ever graduating class with pencil and paper.  I never got
a camera until a couple of years later.  Then it took another 15 years
before I acquired an OM-1.  Then it took another 30 years to figure out
how to use it.  Still workin' on that.

Chuck Norcutt