Re: [OM] T45 battery pack rebuild

Subject: Re: [OM] T45 battery pack rebuild
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 08:58:53 -0500
To have the casing in the best condition for re-assembly try cutting in
only one or two places, then popping the case open with a little prying.

Some replacement cells are just a tad larger than the originals.  All
the cell assemblies have to fit in the original places and it is best if
the battery is not bulging in any way after reassembly.  Bulging will
make it difficult to get into and out of the grip and charger.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977