Re: [OM] ot image

Subject: Re: [OM] ot image
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 14:25:37 -0600
Brent wrote:
> Hi
>
> Another OT image, or perhaps OTT (over the top) - heavily adjusted in
> Photoshop as I was having a bit of a play with PhotoShop Elements to
> see if I could get away with not buying the full version - this one
> taken on my wife's new camera (EOS 40D), and her 24-70L lens.
>
> http://phogra.com/g/v/Canon/Decay.html
>
> Factory in Sydney seen as we were scurrying our way home to avoid an
> impending thunderstorm.
>
> Brent

I love it.  The sky is the perfect backdrop for the decay of the factory
building.  One of those moments taht makes you damn glad you had the
camera with you that day.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon