[OM] Sort of back - was RE: OM to 4/3 adapter thickness....

Subject: [OM] Sort of back - was RE: OM to 4/3 adapter thickness....
From: "Jeff Keller" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 17:37:26 -0800
Thanks Moose, twice I've gone quickly through several thousand deep back
messages. I tuned back in just in time to see the list was moving.

The last 12 months have been crazy. After my mother recovered from her
broken pelvis she has been able to take care of my father ... she is tough!
Son got married. Daughter started college. Building a new house. Retired
from engineering. Perhaps 10 years worth of savings disappearing with our
country's financial thrills. Even mundane things like parking my car, coming
back to find it was towed to the other side of the street so that a natural
gas pipe leak in the road could be repaired. Seems like the "excitement" I
gladly missed during the previous 40 years of a mostly mundane adult life
have all piled up in 12 months. I doubt sanity will return in less than
another 12 months though.

I've got a momentary pause which I'm using to try to solve some real estate
business problems. I needed a diversion after spending 3 days trying to
awaken too many sleeping neurons.

Thanks again and best wishes, -jeff