Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 5/12/2008: a little slice of life

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 5/12/2008: a little slice of life
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 21:25:51 +0100
Good tradition to keep up Nathan!

BTW in the Netherlands Sinterklaas is usualy celebrated in the evening
of the 5th. Of december. As long as the children are small and
"believers" the (grand) parents buy toys and stuff for them an give
eachother small presents. When the children are older in most families
everyone writes their wishes (mostly with a limit of course ;-)) on a
small note together with their name. All the notes are put in a hat and
everyone pulls one out. For the one you pulled ouit the hat you buy some
presents and make a surprise with a poem of some kind. Most of the time
it can get quite hilarious. At least we hads fun last night!

Cheers,

Wiliam

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/4253606_netUM#431360035_7gfpG-O-LB

Nathan