Re: [OM] Back from Digest-Lalala-land

Subject: Re: [OM] Back from Digest-Lalala-land
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 13:17:11 -0500
Hey, good to hear from you.  We had a good time with you and AG but that
was a pretty soggy night!  Apparently you were not drowned on the way home.

Moose and I and our special others met in Berzerkely at Moose's place.
Moose and I together constituted a substantial mass together but
apparently just below the critical level.  We and Berzerkely are still
here.  We were careful to only inspect OMs while together in his house
lest adding the two 5Ds to the mix push us over the edge of criticality.
  We enjoyed a good dinner at a local Thai place and an equally good
breakfast at a place serving much more Americana fare.  Do not drive
with the Moose in his car in the hills around his house unless you like
roller coaster rides.  Exciting.  My bride's teeth are still clenched
from the combination of that ride following only a little behind similar
hair raising mountain driving maneuvers on US 199 approaching the
coastal redwoods from Oregon.  On that stretch of road if the curve
warning sign says 10 or 15 mph... it means it.  Around Moose's place
there are no curve warning signs and no guard rails.  :-)

I'm hopeful that mother Olympus will do something really significant
with the micro 4/3s.  A really compact digicam with interchangeable
lenses might tempt me to add it to the stable.

Chuck Norcutt