Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 49: mountains and light

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 49: mountains and light
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 10:30:59 -0500
The clear winner is Alt 11 for the dramatic sky accented with the plane
but Alt 2 wins in the "human interest" category.  I can't help but
wonder how that little guy gets where he is.

And do I interpret that billboard correctly?  Two bedroom apartment with
garage and storage room for 195 Euros/month... or is it per week?  If
per month maybe I'll be coming over.  Even per week isn't bad.   ;-)

Chuck Norcutt