Re: [OM] OT Image : Sunnyvale

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Image : Sunnyvale
From: Brent <brutherford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 23:05:52 -0800
Thank you for your kind comments everyone.

Charlie - the EXIF data reports the speed as 1/8 of a second (and
apparently lens focal length 5.8m, aperture 2.8), so the cyclist can't
have been moving very quickly!

Nathan - yes I like it in black and white too, in some ways more than
the colour version, but my 'minds eye' version of the photo at the
time had the blurred colour so I stuck with that :)

Brent