Re: [OM] Welcome Godfrey!

Subject: Re: [OM] Welcome Godfrey!
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 13:59:40 -0800
Hi Rob,

Time does roll forward... !

I'm not riding at present. Too busy with my photography at present,
and distracted. Such it is.

I've been working primarily with Panasonic/Leica and Olympus
FourThirds equipment for the past year and some. Someone mentioned
this mailing list so I figured I'd subscribe and see what the
discussion was about.

I transported a fresh half-tank for that Cagiva Gran Sport from the UK
to Colorado for Flash ... my friends in the UK were glad to be
relieved of the *huge* box it came in. :-)

Godfrey
   www.gdgphoto.com
   www.flickr.com/photos/gdgphoto/sets/