Re: [OM] FS: E420 pancake outfit

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: E420 pancake outfit
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 11:02:20 -0600

> Absolutely I will stay, although of course I will announce pictures
> less frequently, since the M8 will be my primary tool. But I am
> certainly keeping the E3 outfit for those occasions when an SLR is
> required.

I can't speak for anybody else, but I'd appreciate it if you continued to
announce your pictures.  Regardless of source, your pictures are an
inspiration and a tremendous contribution to this group.  Besides, the M8 is
actually just a rangefinder OM anyway.  :)

This list is not about Olympus cameras, this list is about the people who
shoot and/or appreciate Olympus cameras.  When was the last time you
actually saw "Olympus Content" being the primary discussion on any given
day?  I'm not sure it has happened in the last 10 years.

And if anybody barks at you about posting non-Olympus content, I'll gladly
give you an outlet on a certain website.  :)

AG