Re: [OM] Photos - sf electronic music festival, etc

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos - sf electronic music festival, etc
From: Brent <brutherford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 07:52:18 +1100
Hmm..  thanks.. maybe I need to reset my expectations when it comes to
film scanning.

Does anyone have any recommendations as to a web resource I could use
to learn about histograms?  I understand a little bit, and can tell
when highlights are clipping or I'm losing information with gaps in
the histogram but if there's a good resource out there on histograms
and adjusting "levels", and what it all actually represents and the
theory behind it, that would be very interesting.

Brent