Re: [OM] Er.....

Subject: Re: [OM] Er.....
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 19:19:26 -0300
What had you said about that alkaloid, errrrrrrrr ... no, not the
xanthines we've been talking about - from coffee to yerba mate - the
other one, oh! yes: morphine ... now I remember you said someting like
"Still, I'm one of those that finds morphine VERY effective thank
goodness.".

Congratulations Andrew: not only were you right about this, but you came
back alive and well ... predated but rebuilt in ivory made by
Hephaestus. Thank goodness, the boy came back alive - albeit a little
frightened but alive ... ;^).

notes from the translator:

for alkaloids see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alkaloid
for morphine see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morphine
for Tantalus see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tantalus
for Hephaestus see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hephaestus

Enjoy your recovery, Andrew - what else can you do, to suffer from it ?

Fernando.
( who hopes not to go through such a surgical predation, seriously )

--
Dr. Fernando González Gentile M.D.
Av.L.P.Ponce 1526B - 11600 Montevideo, Uruguay.