Re: [OM] e-6 processing

Subject: Re: [OM] e-6 processing
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 08:31:00 -0600
Your mail takes a circuitous route where ever it  goes. Thjere are many
chances for delay. Should I send any mail farther than about 25 mile from my
town, about 100 m iles from Dwaynes, it first goes to Kansas City, where
mail is assembled and sorted. Oddly, the computer operators for the
automated sorting are in my town, operating remotely.

Bill Pearce