[OM] FS- Speaking of Underwater Photography

Subject: [OM] FS- Speaking of Underwater Photography
From: nsurit@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 12:16:15 -0500
I have a few treasures in the underwater photography category which might be
happier living with someone else.? I don't currently have photos, however can
have for those who are seriously interested.? Kit includes these items and
probably a little more.

Nikonus IVa
28mm lens with finder (plastic rather than optical, which I think is the only
kind available)
80mm lens with finder (plastic rather than optical)
101 flash with sensor and bracket
extra O-ring kits
Instruction manuals
Nikonus carrying bag, cases for lenses and camera
other bits and pieces

I bought this thinking I would use it and haven't. Camera, lenses and flash
show no signs of having been flooded. Meter and flash both work. There is some
battery leakage in the handle of the flash, however it has been cleaned up and
doesn't keep it from operating as intended. Everything seems to be in generally
very nice condition.? As always, money cheerfully refunded, if not as described
and returned to me in condition received.? Before I used it in water, I would
clean and lubricate the seals.? They all appear to be in good condition.

Please contact me off list.

$300 including shipping in USA.?

Bill Barber