[OM] Re: "Old Archives"

Subject: [OM] Re: "Old Archives"
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 01:12:08 +0100
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All,

If Nils wants to keep archiving also from the new address, he is more
than welcome and I shall be happy to assist him in whatever he needs.
If he wants to no longer host the archives, we can host them
elsewhere -- but as far as I know, he has not pronounced himself
either way, and he is doing a bang-up job with archives, so....

I should have brought him in before the transitioning to ensure
continuity of also his archives. Mea culpa -- my apologies!

Thomas