[OM] Re: ZUIKO 35-105MM 35-105/3.5-4.5

Subject: [OM] Re: ZUIKO 35-105MM 35-105/3.5-4.5
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 19:45:37 -0500
Check Gary Reese's lens tests now on the way back machine.
<http://web.archive.org/web/20050208000949/members.aol.com/olympusom/lenstests/default.htm>
Comments:  Very difficult to focus using a 2-4 screen.  It performs
fairly well at mid apertures but mirror and aperture pre-fire using an
OM-2000 as the test body showed measurable improvement from vibration
reduction at 105mm.

Ian Manners posted this link the other day to Gary's test data.
<http://home.earthlink.net/~pcacala/OMData/>
However all that's there is a collection of text files with ebay auction
price data.  No control code to display it and no lens test data at all.

Chuck Norcutt