[OM] Re: List-Mum -- new list-home this week, plus other stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: List-Mum -- new list-home this week, plus other stuff
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 13:38:10 +0100
Hi group,

I think Iwert is right in saying that OM is after all what started this
list.

Chuck is also right although, Olympus has moved on and so have many of
us. Some of us have sold all their OM gear (like me, although I am still
buying and selling for the heck of it and because I still admire the
stuff) Others have left Olympus gear completely but stull like to
communicate through this list. I can live with all of that. What I think
however is tha Olympus is the bland name that got us all together over
the years, one way or another. Thinking back in history I have been on
this list more or less actively since 1994 or 1995, I cannot remember
exactly.

For me [OLY] would be the best suiting list name, but then, what's in a
name. As long as we can keep the list as alive as it is and still find
these common denominators foor all the members I can live with just
about any name hinting in the direction of Olympus, Zuiko or OM.

Just my two cents.

Wiliam