[OM] IMG: Tryptich Cani

Subject: [OM] IMG: Tryptich Cani
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 21:04:44 -0800
Now it can be told...

I took this shot a couple of weeks ago, but didn't reveal it because I'd
entered it in the monthly contest on the LUG. The pictures don't have to be
taken with Leicas.  Last month's theme was "three."  Well, I got an
honorable mention.   The photo was taken with the E-510, and the older
40-150 f/3.5-4.5, as long as it would go, wide open, at 1/30. Ain't image
stabilization grand?  Anyway, this scene probably won't ever be displayed
behind the altar of a cathedral, but it's fun...
http://contest.leica-users.org/main.php/v/0810/TryptichCani.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=1

This one--which placed just behind the above--is several years old, taken
with the E-1 and 14-54.
http://contest.leica-users.org/main.php/v/0810/PinkTriplets.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=1

The whole contest here:
http://contest.leica-users.org/main.php/v/0810/