[OM] What 'da think of the new Sony AW vs the Lenovo?

Subject: [OM] What 'da think of the new Sony AW vs the Lenovo?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 15:55:23 -0500
I hope my lap never really gets large enough for either, but the Sony
really is only a tad larger than the Levovo and has a sleeker design.
It covers the full A RGB gamut vs  ?72% NTSC on the Lenovo.  The Lenovo
has the included color calibration that is supposed to be quick and the
built in tablet--never used one.  The Lenovo has more choices to
configure it and more ports and it doesn't have to use 64 bit Vista and
can be outfitted quad core for a punishing price.  Perhaps the LED back
lit beautiful display (same as Bravia LCD TV) trumps all?

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0808/08081204thinkpad.asp

http://tinyurl.com/4ov65f