[OM] Re: OT American express

Subject: [OM] Re: OT American express
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 15:12:04 -0600
I keep a close eye on www.oilnergy.com and eyeball the unleaded gas pricing
there.  This is at the "hub" and is wholesale pricing.  Here in central
Iowa, our gas prices are about 40-45 cents higher than the hub pricing and
follow the hub pricing by two days going up and five days going down.  It's
easy for me to time my gas purchases for the Grand Cherokee's 20 gallon
tank.  I figure that this past year, by market-timing my purchases through
monitoring oilnergy, I've saved a good $250.

The pricing delays in your areas will differ from central Iowa.

AG