[OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 26/10/2008: my kingdom

Subject: [OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 26/10/2008: my kingdom
From: "\"J. Van Brimmer\"" <om1md@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 22:18:21 -0700
LOL!!! You did notice the old furniture! The desk on the left has a
story. When my wife & I were homeschooling our children we bought a
few excess desks from a local CC. We are long done homeschooling, so I
used one of the desks for my "office". The desk on the right was given
to me by my oldest daughter (she's now 37) when she upgraded her
computer desk. I have been lusting for some new furniture, but this
old stuff meets my needs for now. Yes, I'll admit, I did carefully
place my OMs in the picture. (Oh, that hurt to admit.)

Tidy? Well, the picture really doesn't show all of the little
"treasures" scattered here and there. :-) Most of the cabling is
hidden behind the desk on the right, as most of it goes from the
monitor area to the right, to the big desktop case.

--
jv