[OM] Re: On a clear day, you can see a lot more... [was Nathan's PAW 43:

Subject: [OM] Re: On a clear day, you can see a lot more... [was Nathan's PAW 43: a whole bunch of stuff]
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 07:38:31 -0400
I prefer version 1 since the brighter backgrounds of versions 2 and 3
have the effect of giving them foreground brightness and clarity and
causes them to look unnatural.  Version 1 maintains the relative
brightness levels of the original in moving from foreground to
background.  Versions 2 and 3 for the background might work if the
foreground is made still brighter.

Chuck Norcutt