[OM] Re: [OT] Anyone got Vonage VOIP service?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Anyone got Vonage VOIP service?
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 06:31:26 +0100
I guess we all use telecoms in a different way. I do not have the
issue with coverage, as I live in a city and anyway the mobile
networks in Europe are pretty dense.

But I like having a different number from my wife's and daughter's.
That way I do not have to answer their calls.

A mobile phone by definition has caller ID (unless the caller blocks
his number, of course) and voice mail. I hate call waiting and did not
know anyone still used that feature.

In some countries, there are services where your mobile phone acts
like a landline phone when you are at home (and therefore you pay
landline prices, which are close to free).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain