[OM] Re: OT: Small World WAS Re: FS 7-14/4 plus attractive extras

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Small World WAS Re: FS 7-14/4 plus attractive extras
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 23:30:31 -0700
> From: Rob Harrison <robhar54@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> So there I was at the Northwest EcoBuilding Guild Retreat on the
> Kitsap Peninsula, and Friday night after dinner a few films were
> playing, including "Peak Oil." And what to my wondering eyes should
> appear, but our own Jan Steinman, and wife, packing up to move to Salt
> Spring Island. Great to have a visual to put with the posts, Jan!

(Blush!)

Now you see why I say I take my best pictures from the other end of
the lens.

:::: The per capita wattage that is critical for social well-being
lies within an order of magnitude which is far above the horsepower
known to four-fifths of humanity and far below the power commanded by
any Volkswagen driver. -- Ivan Illich ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.EcoReality.org::::