[OM] Re: paypal

Subject: [OM] Re: paypal
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 08:50:10 -0400
Fortunately, I have to collect sales tax only on items shipped within
NY.  My invoice program adds sales tax but first I have to note the town
it's going to, look up what county thats in, and enter that tax rate.

Paypal allows you to set up sales tax by zip code range.  So now I'm
looking for a chart that breaks down counties by zip code.   There'll
still be some manual input but I'll only have to do it once.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
omtech1 AT verizon.net