[OM] Re: It is now official - My primary camera bag is now a Digital-Fre

Subject: [OM] Re: It is now official - My primary camera bag is now a Digital-Free Zone
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 09:35:10 +0200
Congratulations, Ken,

Wow, I am a little bit envious - I would really love an OM-3Ti, but for
the moment, I want to first get my mint OM-1n sorted, and I also figure
it's worthwhile first building the lens collection. And, cool as am
OM-3Ti is, an OM-1 looks cooler in my opinion! Especially with a
24mm/2.0 silver-nose attached to it :-) I am in heaven with my OM
camera.

And as for a digital-free bag, I understand, and went a step further
than you: If you recall I sold all my digital gear completely, so it's
film for me all the way at the moment!

Once I get a little P&S for the fiancee (Canon Ixus or so) I will post
glamour shots of *my* camera bag to the list also :-)

enjoy! In the meantime, we worked a bit this morning to further advance
the state of the wet darkroom we're building here at the office. Must be
the only two nutjobs in Johannesburg doing that (in this day and age), I
am sure of that...

Dawid