[OM] Re: calling Photoshop CS3 gurus

Subject: [OM] Re: calling Photoshop CS3 gurus
From: "IanG" <ian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 09:32:37 +0100
PS needs you to have selected a font with the copyright symbol but it
doesn't make it easy to tell whether the current font actually supports the
symbol.

I find it easier to create a new document in Word and use the insert symbol
function to generate it. Easy to do and easy to browse all the fonts to
check out which variant of the symbol you prefer. I then copy + paste this
into the text input line in PS. Works for all supported symbols in all fonts
as far as I can tell and I'm pretty sure you don't need to have the font
even available in PS.

Can't promise it works ever time in all situations but it has always done
the job for me - this one was done using the technique

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/i.skelly/997cup2.jpg