[OM] Re: Any Moose sightings?

Subject: [OM] Re: Any Moose sightings?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 20:47:18 -0700
usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Perhaps I missed it, but there is more often than not a "Moose on the Loose"
> post if he is going on sabbatical.
> Just a twinge of worry.

I did make a couple of posts, but have been generally rather inactive on
the list for a couple of weeks. Busy with other things, including a
visit from a Maine friend which involved much sightseeing travel for
three days.

Three days, 530 snaps of OT shutters. My short term rate was 177/day vs.
Chucks long term rate of 77/day. I don't know that I could/should/would
keep up with him on a long trip like that.

Many fewer will survive the two phase winnowing, technical IQ first,
value to view for anyone but me second. Lots of shots in a dark forest
and an often dark museum should yield a fair number of shots with
fuzzies that can be quickly skipped.

Still, lots of images to process ...

Moose