[OM] Re: Pol question

Subject: [OM] Re: Pol question
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 19:29:21 -0400
Aaah,
Thanks Charlie and Bill, you have awoken some dormant neurons.
Now  I remember Walt liked the Kaeseman pols that sealed in the
polarizing foil.  So my confusion is how the sandwich is made.  The
ones where the back glass is fixed to the frame appears to be the "two
piece." Perhaps some use polarizing film rather than foil.  I can rest
easier.  Clearly can't use two polarizing films in one filter, though
wonder if those expensive Singh-ray variable ND filters actutally use
crossed pols.
Thanks  again for your help.

Mike