[OM] Re: Good price for Auto-Bellows + Slide Copy Attachment

Subject: [OM] Re: Good price for Auto-Bellows + Slide Copy Attachment
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 12:02:27 +0200
Hi Dean,

That is probably very true. I wouldn't mind both eventually :-)
But if/when I get the bellows, I may look out for a 38mm f/2.8.
The faster f/2.0 speed appealed to me for the 20mm, but I guess this is
negated by the much less actual light due to the higher magnification.

First up, though, would be to play with the 90mm f/2.0 which I do have.

regards,
Dawid

P.S. Beautiful images in your gallery, looking forward to read more
"how-to" information :-)