[OM] Re: Hello Again, and For Sale

Subject: [OM] Re: Hello Again, and For Sale
From: "montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 09:53:10 +1000
Bob Whitmire wrote:
> Well, for better or worse, I'm back. Many thanx for the private and
> public prayers and good thoughts for Number 2 Son. FYI, Ben's medical
> condition currently is stable.

Hey, good to see you again, Bob. I'm glad to hear that things have
improved(?) with Ben. I was thinking just the other day how long it had
been since we last heard from you, and thinking that that wasn't
indicative of good news for your family. I'm very happy to be wrong, and
to hear that what passes for "normal" has returned to you all.

 > Well, what passes for normal around here. Particularly in an election
 > year. <wink>

I know what you mean. We currently have "Australian Idol" *and* "Make Me
A Supermodel" running at the same time, and I have no idea who to vote
for. ;-)

> Looks like the D3 is here to stay, and the conversion to Nykon is
> complete.

I've heard that there's something "BIG" coming into the Nikon stable in
February:

<http://gizmodo.com/5063487/nikon-has-something-non+diminuitive-to-declare-at-wppi>

Perhaps you should remain "just good friends" with the D3. :-)

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz
http://www.parknmeter.com/gallery