[OM] OM lenses for sale

Subject: [OM] OM lenses for sale
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:14:43 -0400
I have three OM lenses for sale. I thought I would list them here first
before sending them to *bay. All are in excellent shape cosmetically.
Both front and rear elements are without scratches, apertures work
freely and there is no internal fungus as far as I can tell. They are as
follows:

85-250mm/5 with Olympus caps, built-in lens hood and tripod ring - $85
35-70mm/4 with generic caps and lens hood - $45
21mm/3.5 with Olympus caps and lens hood, minor wear on aperture ring - $350

Shipping and a 3% PayPal fee would be added to the total -- I also would
accept a check for payment. I would rather keep the shipping within the
U.S. though I will consider shipping overseas.

Chris Crawford purchased my OM4t so if you need a reference please
contact him. A return can be made without question within 10 days and I
will refund the purchase price minus shipping and PayPal fees. If you
feel I misrepresented the condition of the lens I will refund the
purchase price plus shipping both ways and PayPal fees if any. The
selling prices are not etched in stone and I'll consider any reasonable
offer.

Contact me off list if interested. Thanks.

Richard Lovison
www.richardlovison.com
rlovison at gmail dot com