[OM] Re: Rollei 35/35s

Subject: [OM] Re: Rollei 35/35s
From: Jim Couch at home <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 21:24:29 -0700
Mike,

I will be interested to hear what you think of the XA4, it is one camera
I have wanted to get my hands on for climbing, but was never able to
find a decent one. I think the 28mm lens would be very nice. I have been
climbing with a Ricoh GX200 digi this summer and really like having the
option of shooting wide, most photos have been shot a the 35eqv of 28-24mm.

Jim Couch