[OM] Re: There is now a wife!

Subject: [OM] Re: There is now a wife!
From: "montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 19:56:41 +1000
Johan Malmström wrote:

> Well, everything has it's time. Since 20:th September, Anna
 > is now wife and I'm the husband.

Congratulations to you both!

> My dear friend Gert was the designated photographer, and he
 > has put up some photos for display, this being the last:
> http://tinyurl.com/48v6kk

Hey, I quite like that. The formality and the toning and the "dormer"(?)
setting...yeah, your friend, Gert, did a nice job with that (well, as
far as I can see, though I bet it's nice in larger form too). Primarily,
though, you both look beautiful (especially Anna, of course :-) ).

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz
http://www.parknmeter.com/gallery