[OM] Ghosts of Christmas Past (Walt Wayman's image)

Subject: [OM] Ghosts of Christmas Past (Walt Wayman's image)
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 16:44:02 +0200
http://www.tope.nl/tope_show_entry.php?event=17&pic=4

Hi Everybody,

I am obviously new to this list, and I didn't know Walt (I was so sad
to read on TOPE
that he had passed away) but I have to say that the image linked to
above is an absolutely
spectacular, classic image which I cannot say enough good things
about. This is the kind of shot
one dreams about making everything about it is right.

Also, it extolls the virtues of incident light metering - any
reflected meter would have messed that
shot up unless the photographer guesstimated some compensation...

Now, I also noticed the shared surname of Walt Weyman and Alan Weyman
- what is the relation?
It's nice to get tom know the poster a bit better. In any case, you
are both very very talented,
and I just wanted to say that.

regards,
Dawid