[OM] For sale

Subject: [OM] For sale
From: Richard Man <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 21:29:42 -0700
Well, with the economy tanking and bills to pay, it may become a
point where it no longer makes sense to keep these stuff around. S&H
around $10 CONUS, Express Mail to non-US. I have the following for
sale. They are all in excellent condition. The glass is clean.
Operationally excellent and photos available upon request.

50/1.4 > 1 million serial #. $60.

90/2 Zuiko $700. It pains me to even think about letting this go. I
have the Leica 90/2 AA and a few other lens around this focal length,
and you will not find a lens with more creamy buttery bokeh than this one.

180/2.8 $700. with hard case.

All 3 for $1300.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)