[OM] Re: Periptaetic listee sighting in California

Subject: [OM] Re: Periptaetic listee sighting in California
From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 05:53:38 +0000
The Moose and Carol Anne are truly gracious hosts.  If you are familiar with
Berzerkeley (which we were not) you will understand that they had to haul us
over a sports car road course that could also double as a roller coaster track.
 And despite the food being a bit different than what one finds in the
Boulevard Diner in Endwell, NY it was, indeed, most excellent.

Dr. Flash