[OM] Re: New digital film for Zuiko --samples

Subject: [OM] Re: New digital film for Zuiko --samples
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 22:19:45 -0400
Nice Andrew,
Thanks for that sample.   I was wondering how your trial with it was
going.
Sometimes there just isn't any way round good high ISO performance.
Moose's enjoyable aquarium shots come to mind as well.
Mike

Yes, I must remember not to use H2 (25,6000) for critical studio work!
That's a bit unfair of course because it's not 'real world' - I shot
the D700 with 24-120mm f4  at a poetry slam recently and was pleased
with the results, although grainy and softish -
http://www.pbase.com/afildes/image/103512022
That's a shot I couldn't manage any other way.
What does annoy me tho' is that in H1 or H2, the ISO setting does not
show in the exif.
Andrew Fildes