[OM] Re: New Olympus micro-four thirds camera

Subject: [OM] Re: New Olympus micro-four thirds camera
From: marc simon <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 00:54:23 +0200
hi Jez,
they both looks more advanced than clay/wood, I have other pictures...I
was there...in the corner of the group picture of DP review...:)
The Japanese man is the  chief  of DSLR  department  of Olympus  and
talked about  spring for the  final  ones  ...probably  more details at
PMA...but as Panasonic  launch it's  own  camera  (Micro  G)  it was
"important for Olympus  to  talk  about something...by the way  the
Panasonic  is a  nice little  Camera  they  have one in  Bordeaux
Finish looking appealing for ladies...It looks like OM lenses could
probably be used with the adapter...on the new adapter 4/3 to
micro4/3...in his introduction the chief of DSLR department talked
explicitly of OM lenses used on 4/3 cameras...we are far from the first
declarations when the E-1 was launched...
regards
marc
bois-de-villers Belgium