[OM] Re: Off site file backup?

Subject: [OM] Re: Off site file backup?
From: <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 11:57:28 +0000
I also sync the master copy with the two backup copies but not at the same
time.  The second copy may be 2 to 4 weeks behind in hopes of catching
accidental deletions.  But it could still happen.  So I'm seriously thinking of
adding cheap DVDs to the mix.  I've avoided DVDs because cheap ones may only
have a life of 1-3 years and gold DVDs are too expensive.  However, cheap ones
would allow a long discovery time for accidental deletions and can be
considered throwaways if not needed during their expected lifetime.

Chuck Norcutt