[OM] Re: vacation

Subject: [OM] Re: vacation
From: "Tom Fenwick" <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 07:51:19 +0100
It's always fun down there!  My good friend Christo was in the UK for 10
years, but moved back to Sofia in 2005 - I visit a lot because flights are
cheap and there's a lot to see in that part of Europe.
Here is Christo in Istanbul bus station:

http://www.pbase.com/tom_77/image/82457420

And here is the project I'm working on - it's not exclusively about the
Balkans, but the pickings are very rich down there:

http://www.pbase.com/tom_77/the_dream