[OM] Re: Micro 4/3 rangefinder?

Subject: [OM] Re: Micro 4/3 rangefinder?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 22:41:06 -0400
Skepticism noted---the editor of that journal seemed to have a similar
attitude.? I am no Samsung fan mind you.? Their FF DSLR is slated to have a
Pentax mount, with whom they have been collaborating for some time.? They also
have an unclear relationship with Tokina.? Perhaps they'll get it right with
some help, perhaps not.? Competition can't be bad for this new format.? I hope
Oly nails it.

Would like to have an additional bird- in -hand by early Spring.

A. Hopeful Mike

I love the look of the Samsungs. The interface looks interesting. So
far, they all have poor performance and crap IQ.

A. Skeptical Moose