[OM] Re: Ike Strikes Here Too

Subject: [OM] Re: Ike Strikes Here Too
From: AS <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 13:22:08 -0700 (PDT)
We had similar type of weather last night. Plenty of power outages and downed
trees here also. Of course nothing like Galveston or the Texas coast. Cheering
on the hapless Browns last night - the weather started to get wild out in
C-town. Could hear the thunder and wind during the game.

Hope everyone that is affected is staying safe and sound.