[OM] Family Gallery

Subject: [OM] Family Gallery
From: "montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:11:36 +1000
I've been working a little on populating the "Family" section of my
gallery. I've tried to pick those photos that, as well as being
appreciated by my family (or, in some cases, not), might be appreciated
just in general by at least other photographers. That is, I *hope* they
are not "just snapshots" in the pejorative sense. At the moment I've
only got 24 up, but I'm hoping any opinions offered here give me
something to go on with.

So, if you've time and inclination, all criticism (as per last time with
your tips on the layout, but this time on content) would be most
welcome. This link takes you straight to the Family part of the gallery:

http://www.parknmeter.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=90

They're from assorted cameras, but, for what it's worth, there's at
least a couple each from an Oly c5050z and an OM1.

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz