[OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 13/09/2008: fake or real?

Subject: [OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 13/09/2008: fake or real?
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 21:20:43 +0200
Real or fake. I can understand and appreciate that two 19-year olds
notice the girl having the burdon to carry them around ;-))

Wiliam

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/4253606_netUM#372048818_2fQq4-O-LB

My 19-year old son and his visiting friend from England enjoyed
playing with my E3, the 50-200mm zoom and the 1.4 extender. For some
reason, it was mainly the long end that interested them ;-)

After looking at this picture, we debated the key question about
whether these boobs were surgically enhanced or not, without reaching
a clear conclusion. I think they are fake.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu