[OM] Re: Here he comes . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: Here he comes . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 18:12:22 EDT
There is a clean side of a hurricane and although we had the wind and rain
we didn't get the tornados.  That being said, I did spend a good part of  the
night on the bathroom floor with my two cats.  My wife is out of town  or she
would have been there also.  It would have been crowded.   Driving around our
area, we had some trees on top of houses, some shingles blown  off of the roof
and some fences blown down.  We had it much easier the 40  to 50 miles inland
than those on the coast.  I've had the opportunity today  to talk to some of
my policyholders that I hadn't talk to in years.   That is, unfortunately, the
nature of the business, however each of them was  indeed glad to hear from
their agent to follow up on their claim.  It looks  like it will be a busy
week,
but not much more.  My friends nearer the  coast will not be so fortunate.
Bill Barber

In a message dated 9/12/2008 12:34:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time,