[OM] Here he comes . . .

Subject: [OM] Here he comes . . .
From: nsurit@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 23:37:16 -0400
Looks like Ike may be paying us a visit in the next few days.? I'll be cutting
a?trip to Denver a few days short.?Headed back to Houston in the AM.?This isn't
a complaint as these are the times we have the opportunity to keep the promises
we made to folks when they bought insurance from us.? If you don't see me
popping in and out of the discussions for a few months, you will know it is
because of taking care of business.? Hope my absence, if it occurs, is not as
protracted as Joel's.? He is still trying to get his life back together after
the terrible flood he experienced.?? Bill Barber