[OM] Re: Test

Subject: [OM] Re: Test
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 21:52:36 -0700
Mike wrote:
>> Sorta. Take TOP, for example. The fixed ads are not affected by AdBlock.
>> The "Recommended By M.J.:" links are blocked. Just the opposite of what I
>> would want.
>>
> Give Adblock a chance. I added the filter:
>
> http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/*
>
> to Adblock with a simple right click and it blocked all the adds except the
> recommended by MJ ads.

Doesn't work that way for me. As an ad filter, it renders the whole page
blank. With @@ in front of it, it becomes an exception filter, and I get
all the ads, including the recommended by MJ items. That's fine with me,
as removing all the ads doesn't make the narrow blog column wider

Oops! I now see that we are using different things with similar names.
I've been using AdBlock Plus. Regular Adblock does work as you say.

Moose