[OM] Re: old buildings

Subject: [OM] Re: old buildings
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 19:13:53 -0300
Thank you Mike - I thought it might be suitable.
Still, I am investigating Viewbook as you had suggested - but the idea
of a DVD as discussed here is not simple at all: I have discussed it
with some windows gurus here, who promised to make a try with Canopus
v4.6 and Wondershare DVD slideshow, but it seems that it's me who's
short of time. Nevertheless, I was able to make a slideshow on a CD
using Nero -my daughter's visit to NYC, Washington and Miami- no music
and small .jpg from the stylus 720sw

Shall put it in my ever growing larger windows xp things 'To Do' :)

Fernando.