[OM] e330 question

Subject: [OM] e330 question
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 21:33:16 +0100
Hi Guys,

Quick question - does anyone know the limit on CF card size with the
e330 ?

Recently bought a cheap 16GB CF card (another project - think "Pimp My
iPod" .. Or rather "Pimp My Wife's iPod") only to find the iPod was
rather picky.  Bought another brand that was known to work and all was
well.  Rather than send back the first 16GB card, I thought I'd try it
in the e330.  No luck - "card error" was all I got.  For what it's
worth, I formatted it first in the PC card reader just to be sure it had
a good starting point, but the camera wouldn't even think about
formatting it.

So, is the card duff ?  Is it the e330 that has a limitation of 8GB ?
If so, is there a firmware upgrade for the e330 to allow bigger CF cards
?

Thanks,

Jon